SHS fall sports meeting is July 30
The Superior High School fall sports athlete/parent orientation meeting is at 6:30 p.m. July 30 in the SHS Performing Arts Center.
All SHS students in grades 9-12 interested in participating in a fall athletic program, along with their parents, should attend this meeting. Information to be presented includes online registration, drug testing, participation policies, fundraising and participation fees.
Athletes and their parents/guardians will also meet with the head coach of their interested sport to discuss preparations for the upcoming season.
Cheer and dance will not meet this date.
For more information, contact SHS Activities Director Ray Kosey at 715-394-8720 ext. 41137 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
All students participating in a sports program must also do the online registration at least three days prior to the start of their season before they are allowed to practice or try out. To register, go to https://superiorhs-ar.rschooltoday.com .
For sport specific questions feel free to contact the head coach of the program:
- Freshman football — Jon Reker, email@example.com
- Cross-country — Lee Sims, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls golf — Ed Willie, email@example.com
- Girls tennis — Mark Winkle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball — Brenda Pluntz, email@example.com
- Girls swimming — Bill Punyko, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Varsity football — Bob DeMeyer, email@example.com
- Boys soccer — Otto Berti, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall season start dates
- Aug. 5 — Football grades 9-12
- Aug. 12 — Girls golf
- Aug. 13 — Girls swim and dive, girls tennis
- Aug. 19 — Volleyball, boys soccer, boys and girls cross-country