Those who falsely call President Trump a racist are refusing to respect all that our president has done for minorities before becoming president. A few of the awards earned by President Trump before he became president include the following:
- 1976 Humanitarian Award by the National Jewish Health;
- 1983 Tree of Life Award by the Jewish National Fund;
- 1986 Ellis Island Award given to Trump, Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali;
- 1990 video of the Rev. Jesse Jackson lauding Trump as a friend to minorities and underserved communities. Jackson expressed appreciation for Trump’s support of the Rainbow Push Coalition’s initiative called the Wall Street Project, which aimed to help minority-owned businesses;
- 1995 President’s Medal by the Freedom Foundation (Washington) for his support of youth programs;
- 2007 Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award;
- 2008 Unicorn Children’s Foundation Shining Star Award;
- 2011 Presidential Hero Award by the Lois Pope Life Foundation;
- 2015 The Algemeiner Liberty Award for contributions to Israel-United States relations.
The above limited list does NOT do justice to all that Donald Trump did for minority groups before he was elected president. To call this man a racist is a modern-day form of a political lynching: destroy the person’s character and reputation no matter the truth. Democrats have been using this ugly technique for decades.
I do not see how anyone would want to associate with such a group!