SHS winter sports meeting is Monday
The Superior High School winter sports meeting is at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 29, in the SHS Performing Arts Center.
Winter sports programs include boys and girls hockey and basketball, wrestling, girls gymnastics, boys swim and dive, cheer and dance.
Cheer and dance student-athletes do not have to attend this meeting, which is for all SHS students, and their parent or guardian, planning to play a winter sport.
Athletic registration, rules and eligibility will be covered, followed by breakout sessions to meet the coaches and talk about specific programs.
All potential winter athletes must be registered at least three days before the start of their season. Students not registered cannot try out for a team.
To register go to superiorhs-ar.rschooltoday.com.
For more information, contact Nicole at email@example.com.
The following is a list of winter head coaches:
- Girls basketball — Dave Kontny, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boys cheer-winter — Andria Murphy, email@example.com.
- Girls cheer-winter — Courtney Rudkin-Oswskey, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Girls gymnastics — Karrigan Grimstad, email@example.com.
- Girls hockey — Marc Franta, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Boys basketball — Jacob Smith, Jacob.Smith@superior.k12.wi.us.
- Wrestling — Bob Coleman, email@example.com.
- Boys hockey — Jason Kalin, Jason.Kalin@superior.k12.wi.us.
- Boys swimming — Bill Punyko, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pom pom/dance — Jaclyn Dietl, email@example.com.