Six University of Wisconsin-Superior alumni began their service to the Alumni Association Board of Directors on Sept. 27:
- Linda Studniski Cadotte, Class of 1999, is the director of Parks, Recreation & Forestry for the city of Superior.
- Carl Crawford, Class of 2008, is the human rights officer for the city of Duluth.
- Loralee Olson-Arcand, Class of 1990, is a publication production manager with Simply Skilled in Second and owner of Word Services Unlimited.
- Brent Opall, Class of 1999, is an assistant professor of management at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Opall was a professor at UW-Superior from 2013-16.
- Sarah Tarasewicz Turcotte, Class of 2006, is a marketing assistant with Simon Property Group and an assistant softball coach at the College of St. Scholastica.
- Kimberly Store Wintlend, Class of 2008, has worked for Progressive Insurance for eight years in a variety of roles.
Four directors also concluded their dedicated service this year: Abby Glawe, Bob Lindberg, Amber Pedersen and Gayle Wahner.
The UW-Superior Alumni Association works to foster lifelong pride and loyalty among alumni, students and friends by offering opportunities to strengthen their continued relationships with the UW-Superior community.