Superior School District serves up summer nutrition at parks
Lunch will be available through Aug. 16
Summer school wrapped up Thursday, July 18, in the Superior School District, but the district will continue to provide free meals to children and teens age 18 and younger through the Summer Food Service Program.
Lunch and snacks will be provided weekdays at six city parks: 18 Oaks, Billings Park, Central Park, Hammond Park, Wade Bowl and Webster Dream Park. Lunch is served from 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. with a snack at 4:15 p.m. at each site. The park sites will serve food through Aug . 16
Lunch will also be served at the following community sites through Aug. 23:
- Lakeside Terrace, 4938 Bay Drive, 10:10 a.m.;
- Bartley Manor, 3920 Tower Ave., 11 a.m.;
- Heritage Park, 2828 Hammond Ave., 11:50 a.m.;
- Aspen and Raspberry courts, 12:40 p.m.;
- Boys and Girls Club, 710 Catlin Ave., 1:20 p.m.
A snack is also provided at the Boys and Girls Club at 3:30 p.m.
Visit superior.k12.wi.us or call 715-394-8707 for more information.