STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, DOUGLAS COUNTY IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Rodney Lindberg DOB:8/4/1927 / DOD: 11/3/2019 Case No.
STATE OF WISCONSIN,
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
DOB:8/4/1927 / DOD: 11/3/2019
Case No. 19-PR-85
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for Filing Claims (Informal Administration)
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth 8/4/1927 and date of death 11/3/2019 was domiciled in Douglas County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 216 6th Avenue East, Superior, WI 54880
3. The application will be heard at the Douglas County Courthouse, Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304, before Jaime L. McMeekin, Probate Registrar, on 4-01-2021 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is 6-03-2021.
5. A claim may be filed at the Douglas County Courthouse, Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-395-1203 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not rovide transportation.
Please check with person named below for exact time and date.
David A. Kropid,
Attorney at Law
1214 Belknap Street,
Superior, WI 54880
February 18, 2021
Electronically signed by
Jaime L. McMeekin
(Feb. 26; March 5 & 12, 2021) WNAXLP 2877322