STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, DOUGLAS COUNTY IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Michael Almond Case No.
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, DOUGLAS COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Michael Almond
Case No. 21-PR-67
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for Filing Claims (Informal Administration)
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth 8/19/1967 and date of death 5/26/2021 was domiciled in Douglas County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 1317 N. 6th Street, Superior, WI 54880.
3. The application will be heard at the Douglas County Courthouse, 1313 Belknap Street, Wisconsin, Room 304, before Jaime McMeekin, Probate Registrar, on 8/25/2021 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is 11-17-2021.
5. A claim may be filed at the Douglas County Courthouse, 1313 Belknap Street, Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-395-1220 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
Form completed by: Suzanne M. Blank
Address: 1109 Tower Avenue Superior, WI 54880
Telephone Number: 715-394-4471
Bar Number: 1008930
(July 23, 30; Aug. 6, 2021) WNAXLP 2896888