STATE OF WISCONSIN CIRCUIT COURT DOUGLAS COUNTY IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Forrest O.
STATE OF WISCONSIN
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
Forrest O. Maki
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for
Case No. 20-PR-103
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth May 5, 1947 and date of death October 17, 2020 was domiciled in Douglas County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 1007 North 17th Street, Superior, WI 54880.
3. The application will be heard at the Douglas County Courthouse, Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304, before Jaime McMeekin, Probate Registrar, on December 17, 2020 at 10:00 A.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is February 15, 2021.
5. A claim may be filed at the Douglas County Courthouse, 1313 Belknap Street Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
Date Signed: November 3, 2020
Electronically signed by
Jaime L. McMeekin
Please check with person named below for exact time and date.
Stephen J. Olson
1109 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Bar Number 1034771
(Nov. 13, 20 & 27, 2020)