STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, DOUGLAS COUNTY IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Barbara A Anderson Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for Filing Claims (Informal Administration) Case No.
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, DOUGLAS COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Barbara A Anderson
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for
Case No. 20-PR-77
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth August 7, 1935 and date of death May 22, 2020 was domiciled in Douglas County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 1915 N. 34th Street, Superior, WI 54880.
3. The application will be heard at the Douglas County Courthouse, 1313 Belknap St., Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304, before Jaime L. McMeekin, Probate Registrar, on 10/06/2020 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is 12/03/2020.
5. A claim may be filed at the Douglas County Courthouse, Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-395-1203 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
Steven J. Ledin
1109 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Bar Number: 1005668
Electronically signed by Jaime L. McMeekin
Date Signed: August 21, 2020
(Aug. 28; Sept. 4 & 11, 2020)