STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, DOUGLAS COUNTY IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Anne M.
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, DOUGLAS COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Anne M. Lauer
Case No. 21-PR-35
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and Deadline for Filing Claims (Informal Administration)
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth 4/9/1932 and date of death 3/10/2021 was domiciled in Douglas County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 3115 Baxter Avenue, Superior, WI 54880.
3. The application will be heard at the Douglas County Courthouse, Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304, before Jaime McMeekin, Probate Registrar, on 5-07-2021 at 10:00 am.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is 7-07-2021.
5. A claim may be filed at the Douglas County Courthouse, Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-395-1223 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
Form completed by:
Steven J. Ledin
1109 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Bar Number: 1005668
Electronically signed by
Jaime L. McMeekin
March 23, 2021
(April 2, 9 & 16, 2021) WNAXLP 2881807