REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING School District of Maple Northwestern High School Auditorium Monday, December 14, 2020 - 5:00 p.
REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
School District of Maple
Northwestern High School Auditorium
Monday, December 14, 2020 - 5:00 p.m.
This meeting is a meeting of the Board of Education in public for the purpose of conducting the School District's business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. There is a time for public participation during the meeting as indicated in the agenda.
1. Call to order, roll call, and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Report on how the public was notified.
3. Approval of the December 14, 2020 agenda.
4. Consideration for an executive session is necessary for those items exempted under open sessions according to Wisconsin State Statutes §19.85(1)(c), (e) and (f). Included under these is failure of an employee to report and salary/wage increases for all employee groups for 2021-22.
Reconvene to open session at 5:45 p.m.
5. Consent Agenda:
a. November 9, 2020 regular board meeting, November 12, 2020 special meeting and December 10, 2020 special meeting minutes, open and executive sessions.
b. Treasurer's Report.
c. Payment of Invoices.
d. Resignation(s)/Employment /Leave of Absence/Retirement.
6. Approval Items:
a. Request for Inter-District Transfer and transportation from Iron River to Northwestern Elementary School.
b. Report and Recommendations from the December 14, 2020 Curriculum Committee Meeting.
c. Approval of the Final Budget.
d. Salary and wage increases for 2021-22.
7. Administrative reports:
b. Maintenance Update
c. 100th State Education Convention - January 20-22, 2021
e. WASB and Legislative Correspondence
f. CESA #12 Report
g. Reports from Northwestern High School, Northwestern Middle School, Northwestern Elementary/Iron River Elementary Schools, Athletic Director/Activities Director, Director of Special Education, and Student Representatives.
h. Student, staff, and community recognition:
8. Comments from the audience.
(Dec. 11, 2020) 2869496