REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING School District of Maple District Conference Room at Northwestern High School Room 2270 (Entrance E) Monday, July 15, 2019 – 5:00 p.
School District of Maple
District Conference Room at Northwestern High School
Room 2270 (Entrance E)
Monday, July 15, 2019 – 5:00 p.m.
This meeting is a meeting of the Board of Education in public for the purpose of conducting the School District’s business and is not to be considered a public community meeting. There is a time for public participation during the meeting as indicated in the agenda.
1. Call to order, roll call, and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Report on how the public was notified.
3. Approval of the July 15, 2019 agenda open and executive session.
4. Consideration to move to an executive session necessary for items (1)(a) and (c) according to Wisconsin State Statutes §19.85. Included under this item is a middle management request to amend their employment contract.
Reconvene at 5:30 p.m.
5. Consent Agenda:
a. June 10, 2019 regular board open meeting minutes.
b. Treasurer’s Report.
c. Payment of Invoices.
6. Approval Items:
a. Request for Intra-District Boundary Waiver.
b. 2019-20 Food Service and Meal Prices
c. Adoption of the Wisconsin Model Standards, Common Core Standards and National Science Standards for the District – 2019-20
d. Head Custodian Wage Structure
e. Amend Director of Transportation Contract
f. Milk Bids
g. Resolution to Borrow - Security State Bank for Short-Term Note.
7. Administrative Report:
a. Communications Received
b. Angel Fund
c. Department of Justice Federal Safety Grant Award - $10,000 Received for Adolescent Mental Health Training by the DOJ at Northwestern High School.
d. 2018-19 Seclusion and Restraint Report
e. Trust Edge Board Training – July 17, 2019, 5:00-9:00 p.m.
f. 2019-20 School Handbooks
g. State Budget Report
h. Maintenance Report
i. WASB Correspondence and Legislative Report
j. CESA #12 Report
l. Student, staff, and community recognition
8. Comments from the audience
S.T. July 12, 2019 #22577 wnaxlp