PROCEEDINGS OF THE SPECIAL COMMON COUNCIL MEETING SUPERIOR, WISCONSIN Tuesday, December 8, 2020 The Special Meeting of the Common Council was called to order by Mayor Jim Paine at 6:30 p.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE
SPECIAL COMMON COUNCIL
Tuesday, December 8, 2020
The Special Meeting of the Common Council was called to order by Mayor Jim Paine at 6:30 p.m. in the Government Center, Board Room 201.
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. ROLL CALL
Present: Nick Ledin, Jenny Van Sickle, Warren Bender, Jack Sweeney, Brent Fennessey, Tylor Elm, Ruth Ludwig, Craig Sutherland, Keith Kern, Esther Dalbec - 10
Also Present: Mayor Paine, City Attorney Prell, City Clerk Kalan
6. MAYOR'S REPORT
6.1 Recommending approval to forgive the assessment for the alley located on 21st Street to 22nd Street and authorize Administration to waive any outstanding charges and refund those charges that residents have already paid.
MOTION by Councilor Bender, seconded by Fennessey and carried, to approve.
7. STANDING COMMITTEE REPORTS
7.1 Public Works Committee, November 18, 2020
3. To approve Ordinance #O20-4230 changing N 61st Street and John Avenue from a 2-way stop to a permanent 4-way stop.
MOTION by Councilor Van Sickle, seconded by Dalbec and carried, to adopt the ordinance.
4. To approve the Renewal of Contract: Landfill Consultant with SEH Inc. for 2021 for an amount not to exceed $55,000.
5. To approve the renewal of Contract: Professional Engineering Services Agreement with Short Elliot Hendrickson, Inc.
6. To approve Professional Engineering Services Agreement with Weyandt, LLC.
7. To approve the Extension of Annual Contract with Tire Aggregate LLC for Tire Recycling at a rate of $215 per ton.
8. To approve the Renewal of Contract: Professional Engineering Services Agreement with Toltz, King, Duvall, Anderson and Associates, Inc. (TKDA)
9. To approve the Fleet Vehicle Auction Removals.
10. To waive the bidding requirements and purchase a Trail King Trailer from Aring Equipment Company via Sourcewell for discounted price of $76,641.95
MOTION by Councilor Fennessey, seconded by Van Sickle and carried, to approve the remainder of the Public Works Recommendations.
Meeting adjourned at 6:48 p.m.
(Dec. 25, 2020)