STATE OF WISCONSIN
Case No. 19-PR-27
ORDER SETTING TIME TO
HEAR PETITION FOR
DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Virginia E. Carslon
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth 8/23/1943, and date of death 11/27/2016, was domiciled in Douglas County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 1206 N. 21st Street, Superior, WI 54880.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the Douglas County Courthouse, Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304, before Circuit Court Judge Kelly Thimm on May 15, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is June 24, 2019.
3. A claim may be filed at the Douglas County Courthouse, Superior, Wisconsin, Room 304.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
/s/ Kelly J. Thimm
Circuit Court Judge
Date: April 12, 2019
Steven J. Ledin
1109 Tower Avenue
Superior, WI 54880
Bar Number 1005668
S.T. April 16, 23, 30, 2019