SCHOOL DISTRICT OF
Regular Monthly School
DATE: March 18, 2019
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
LOCATION: High School IMC (Library)
I. CALL THE MEETING TO ORDER, AND ROLL CALL
II. REPORT ON HOW THE PUBLIC WAS NOTIFIED OF THE MEETING - Notice was published in the Superior Telegram, posted on the High School Door, the Bennett Town Hall, & the Solon Springs Post Office.
III. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Next meeting is on the fourth Monday, April 22, 2019 (6:00 pm)
IV. AGENDA consider approval of posted agenda
V. MINUTES consider approval of February 25th Minutes
VI. EXPENDITURES consider approval of expenditures
VII. ACTIVITY FUND ACCOUNT consider approval of Activity Fund Account report
VIII. TREASURERS REPORT presentation of Treasurers Report
IX. PUBLIC COMMENT - Each speaker must register prior to the meeting and present the registration form to the Administrator or Board President. The following conditions will be in effect as well:
Each speaker has a 3-minute time limit to address any item not listed as part of the agenda for that meeting.
Public Comment portion of the agenda will be limited to 20 minutes.
X. REPORTS (Discussion & Action)
A. Board President
B. Student Council possible report
C. Athletic Director update on Athletic Department items including Track, other spring sports and consider approval of Baseball/Softball coop with Northwood starting 2019-20.
D. District Administrator:
1) Charter Governance Board Update on Eagles Wings Governance Board work, school visits, and recent meeting.
2) Montessori Charter School Grant update on recruitment of students and Roll-Out #3 meeting
3) Solar Grant update Request for Proposals for solar project and consider approval of bid
4) Foundation update on March meeting and April 12th Fish Fry
5) Policy Committee consider approval of First Read policies from February and set committee meeting
6) Facility Committee update Maintenance Plan
7) Safety & Community Ed. Opportunities update on self-protection training and other classes per initial January request
8) WASB New Board Member Workshop update on Thursday, April 18th meeting in Spooner.
9) Job Postings update on job postings and timelines
10) CESA 12 Contract consider approval of 2019-20 Shared Services Contract
11) Northern School District Trust consider appointment of LeeAnn Garay as Districts representative
12) Others as Appropriate
1) NPP update on Drug Free Communities Grant work
2) CLC Grant update on grant writing
3) Others as Appropriate including normal Principal Report
XI. OLD BUSINESS: None
XII. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Personnel consider acceptance of Beth Zamzow, Title I Teacher, retirement letter
B. Personnel consider acceptance of Pat Garay, Food Service Director, retirement letter
C. Donation consider accepting $500 donation towards Elementary Art
D. Early College Credit Program consider approval of student applications
XIII. CLOSED SESSION Consider motion pursuant to s. 19.85 (1) (c) for the purpose of discussing and consider acting upon teacher, office and administrative contract extensions
XIV. REGULAR SESSION consider convening into Regular Session for the purpose of considering motions resulting from Closed Session and for Adjournment
XV. ADJOURNMENT OF MEETING consider motion to adjourn
S.T. March 15, 2019