Bayfield summer concert series offers variety
The Summer (Mostly) Thursdays concert continues at 5 p.m. Thursday as the Bay Area Chamble Ensemble performs “Schubertiad!” Thursday at Bayfield Presbyterian Church, 306 Washington Ave., Bayfield.
Upcoming concerts include:
• The KAT Trio — Vladislav Gorbich, clarinet; Victoria Gorbich, violin; and Joseph Ross, piano — performs at 5 p.m. July 24 at Bayfield Presbyterian Church.
• Chamber Music from Duluth with Sam Black and Friends begins at 5 p.m. July 31 at Bayfield Presbyterian Church
• A Tribute to Pete Seeger with Warren Nelson, Rowan Nelson-Ferris (guitar) and Otis McLennon (vocals, hammered dulcimer) begins at 5 p.m. Aug. 7 at Bayfield Presbyterian Church
• Brahms’ Liebeslieder-Walzer, new and old with Jennifer D’Agostino (soprano), Kathleen Otterson (alto), Jesse Hoffmeister (tenor), Michael Roemer (bass) and Michael Keller and Mary Ellen Mitchell (piano) is performed at 5 p.m. Aug. 14 at Bethesda Lutheran Church, 109 S. Sixth St., Bayfield.
• Traditional Wind-Powered Music with Laura MacKenzie and Gary Rue begins at 5 p.m. Aug 21 at Christ Episcopal Church, 125 N. Third St., Bayfield
• The Return of the Black-Bastian Trio — Bill Bastian, tenor; Laurie Bastian, violin and Sam Black, piano — begins at 5 p.m. Aug. 28 at Bethesda Lutheran Church, 109 S. Sixth St., Bayfield.